Sunday 25 October 2009

Manifesto

This is my third blog, with two previous ones failed. The idea behind the past ones was to write about myself and it was usually working for couple of months, before there was no motivation and also nothing really exciting to write about. I didn't have an urge to dissect my daily life and brag about it online and so my past blogs died after months of inactivity.

But recently I thought that there is something I could share with people, and these are different ideas about technology and science that I have everyday when I search the vast landfields of internet, read the newest scientific papers and generally think about possible directions in my own and others research.

So this third blog isn't supposed to have different format, with small updates on things I found out there that are not about myself, but about the technological reality that surrounds me.

Stay tuned, I hope this time it will work ;-)

1 comment:

  1. They say that if you really want to blog, just find a frequency (like once a week) and stick to it. If you fail, well, you can always write a book.

    ReplyDelete